Specialized in monthly rental from 3 to 11 months of quality furnished apartments in the center of Barcelona, Locabarcelona is one of the leading agencies in its field and offer to owners a property management service.
Locabarcelona offers a full tailor-made property management service and deal with everything for owners. Efficiency, gain of time et maximum profitability are garanteed.
Our property management in few words
- more than 100 apartments in our portfolio
- average rental length of 5 months
- average occupancy rate of 95 %
- +20% rentability compared to long-term rentals
- leasing agreement between the tenant and the agency
- check-in, check-out, walkthough and inventory made by our agent
- collect and return of the deposit
- rental payment management
- sending out pay or quit notices
- utilities calculation
- incident management: insurance claim and follow-up, maintenance, quote from our fully insured subcontractors, repairs and remodeling etc.
- cleaning of the apartment between 2 tenants
- a dedicated agent
- owners can enjoy personal use of their apartment
- tailor-made services : contracting electricity/gas/water/internet, attendance at co-ownership meetings, furnishing of the apartment, duplicate keys, package delivery etc.
Here are step by step some details about our property mangement service:
Visit and estimate of your property
- Visit of the apartment with the owner and one of our agents. During this visit, the agent draws a profile of the apartment upon its specificities : location, size, type and equipment
- The agent advises the owner to make the necessary improvements or repairs in order to optimize the look of the apartment and maximize the rent
- Rent estimate based on a comparative method of similar size, type and location apartments
- Shooting of the apartment by our professional photographer (at our expenses)
Promotion of the apartment, visits with the clients
- promotion of the apartment on all media supports : Locabarcelona website, free and paying national and international websites and partners (companies, relocation companies, schools and universities)
- handling inquiries via phone, e-mail and meetings at the agency
- organisation of viewing of the apartment
- selection of potential tenants according to the quality of their application and documentation required by our agency
Lease agreement signing and management during the lease
- lease agreement signed between the tenant and the agency
- collection of the 2 month deposit, the 1st rent and utilities
- check-in (walkthrough and inventory)
- electricity, water and gas meter reading
- incident management and assistance: quote, maintenance, repairs, insurance claims etc.
- cleaning between 2 tenants
- return of the deposit